my CNUSD logo
  • Search

Personal/Social Counseling

Personal/Social Counseling

In addition to academic counseling, your school counselor is here to help you if you are struggling through personal/social concerns. We know that if you are having a hard time with things going on in your life, you may have a hard time with school. 

ERHS Intervention Counselor


Mrs. Sarah Gonzalez

Room: A105
Phone: 951-738-2100 ext 1109

7:15am - 3:15pm. If I am not in my office, students may fill out a referral form and place it in the locked box outside my door. If it is urgent, please ask Ms. Yessica to contact another counselor on campus.
I provide:
Personal/Social counseling
Support groups
Crisis counseling

Community resources
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.